The Billion Dollar Startup Club
snapchat: video or pic msg, destroyed once read.
palantir: data analysis
WeWork is an American company which provides shared workspace, community, and services for entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups and small businesses.
lufux:Shanghai Lujiazui International Financial Asset Exchange Co:peer to peer lending for startup
skyscanner goeuro lufthansa airfrance
I went through with almost the same thing with
after erasing os with ubuntu, a blinking question mark came out during the starting up.
thanks to the author replying email, I found this
but still, using the internet recovery, I can finally open with a os-like desktop with
until I can’t find any disk to install OS
then searching online again , found this
according to this:
- Back up drive on time machine.
- Restart, rebooting on Lion install disk.
- Go to Disk Utility.
- Erase Partition.
- Erase HD.
- Re-erase partition again, this time giving it a name.
- Click on HD.
- Verify HD to confirm EFI error message no longer appears.
- Go back to install screen.
- Choose restore from back up.
finally, there is no “efi error” happening.
Yet still, no disk is found.
At last, after clicking “mount” button, it’s OK.